Photographic 3d Virtual Reality Tours
These tours are the type you typically see on Google Streetview. They are shot with special photographic cameras and then spherical nodes are created of your space allowing your prospective customers to enter the space as if they were actually inside. This type of tour tends to be very realistic and gives your viewers a great sense of how your space lays out.
- Fully customizable, hover descriptions, video over TV, etc.
- Fully branded for your company, perfect for online marketing
- Very realistic, your customers get a real sense of interior spaces
- Makes a recorded copy of your product you have actually built
- Tours have to be created after construction
Floor Plan to 3d Virtual Tours
We turn your simple, 2D floor plans in to 3D Tours. These types of virtual tours are great because they are created without the need to have a real physical home built. These tours are designed directly from a simple 2D floor plan that you supply to us. Historically, these types of tours cost $8,000 – $10,000 per floor plan, but now they are available at a fraction of the cost.
- Don’t need a physical structure built
- Tours generated pre-construction
- Can design the interior as you wish
- Cost is a fraction from previous years (In the past, these tours cost $8,000 each)
- Some feel these tours are a bit cartoony
- Doesn’t give the viewer a realistic sense of the space