[vc_row attachment=”scroll” fluid=”no” padding=”no-padding” margin=”no-margin”][vc_column align=”” class_type=”md” width=”1/1″ animation=”” animation_delay=”” animation_duration=””][rs_banner_heading weight=”600″ heading=”Invest in Hotel Photography to Win Guests” size=”42px” spacing=”0.1em” color=”#5f5f5f” top=”0px” bottom=”16px”][vc_column_text]

Hotel photographer Jerry Suhrstedt writes about how critical hotel photography is for hotels to evoke emotion and entice potential customers.

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row attachment=”scroll” fluid=”no” padding=”no-padding” margin=”no-margin”][vc_column align=”” class_type=”md” width=”1/1″ animation=”” animation_delay=”” animation_duration=””][vc_column_text text_color=”#5f5f5f” text_size=”16px”]red-hotel-roomVacation time is precious. Most employees only have 2 weeks of vacation every year. The sad truth is that a lot of people won’t use their full two weeks for vacation and instead will use part of that time on other obligations, or will cash out their vacation instead of taking a trip.

Even when a person takes full advantage of their 2 weeks of vacation and actually spends their time traveling and making memories, that two weeks represents just 4% of their time.  The other 96% of the year they are working hard to be able to take care of their immediate needs and save money to enjoy their time off.

So, you will understand that vacationers are picky when it comes to the hotel they choose to stay in. If you own or manage a hotel, you already know that there is a ton of competition for guests, and everywhere your potential guest looks they encounter another discount site or reduced rate.

golden-hotel-roomYou could keep trying to drop your prices to try to appeal to your guests pocket-book. Or, you could invest in stellar hotel photography that reminds your guest why they’re taking a vacation in the first place. They have earned a break, and your hotel can offer them a real escape, but they have to see it to believe it.

You only get one chance to make a first impression, so you need photographs that help you highlight all of your amenities and features in a way that will capture a vacationer’s eye and imagination.

Your job is to create an oasis worthy of the precious time a vacationer has available. Our job is to photograph your hotel’s comfortable beds, spectacular pool or sophisticated bar in a way that whispers relaxation, joy and leisure.

Please contact us to see examples of photography that creates emotion and sparks interest.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Jerry Suhrstedt Administrator
Jerry has spent the past 25 years in marketing strategy, advertising, branding, graphic design, photography, video, and visual communications.
follow me
×
Jerry Suhrstedt Administrator
Jerry has spent the past 25 years in marketing strategy, advertising, branding, graphic design, photography, video, and visual communications.
follow me
Latest Posts
  • Hospitality Photographer Blacksheep
  • Garrette Homes Leske Realty Real Estate Photography